Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lost Hope

Why is God so unfair to me? I got lots of defect and adding one more since last year. No one know how i feel when someone ask *why your.......like this like that*. Things got worst recently, my period cycle mess up, skin condition getting dry and rough, put on a lot of weight without reason. When ever i mention about my health my mum insist is i over work and quarrel begin. I m very upset with my increase of weight, i eat normal meal and i cant remember when is the last I took steak pizza burger fried chicken. I m a skinny girl since small and I couldn't accept how I look now. Getting fatter, why is God so cruel to me?! =( Take away my one and only advantage. Can u please return it to me? Couldn't get a job till now and is almost one year since I graduate. When people ask: what are u doing now? Have u get a job? I feel so ashamed to answer. I never been in such down in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment